We’ve been running our monthly technique classes since 2004, when we first invited some of Scotland’s best known teachers to help us improve our dancing. These classes are now firmly established; enjoyed by both branch members and folks from slightly further afield, we regularly welcome visitors from around Edinburgh, Fife and Stirling. The class is open to anyone with a good understanding of SCD steps / formations who wants to improve their technique.
Our 2018-19 season of technique classes will feature:
- 30 September 2018: Margo Priestley
- 28 October 2018: Heather Cowan
- 25 November 2018: June Templeman
- 27 January 2019: Janet Johnston (90th Anniversary Year event)
- 24 February 2019: Rachel Shankland (90th Anniversary Year event)
Music for the classes will be provided by Alan Ross.
Classes cost £4 per night and run from 7pm until 8:30pm.
Location: Our Lady of Lourdes church hall, Aberdour Road, Dunfermline, KY11 4QZ