We’re delighted you want to find out more about Scottish Country Dancing in Dunfermline and West Fife. We have a range of classes available at different levels, so there is sure to be something to suit you!
Find out more about our classes at the links below:
- Beginners / Improvers Classes (September to March – for those new to Scottish Country Dancing)
- Winter and Spring Classes (September to March – for those with some knowledge of Scottish Country Dancing)
- Summer Classes (April to May – for those with some knowledge of Scottish Country Dancing)
- Advanced Classes (September to February – for those with a good knowledge of Scottish Country Dancing)
- Young Dancer Classes (August to May during school terms for ages 5 – 16)
If you would like more information on any of our classes, please get in touch using the details on our Contact page.