In line with RSCDS recommendations, RSCDS Dunfermline Branch follows the guidelines set out by SportScotland to assist with a safe dancing environment for all.
In the first instance, we recommend that you do not attend any of our events if you feel unwell.
- We ask all attendees to sanitise their hands between dances using the hand sanitiser provided or their own hand sanitiser, to reduce the risk of transmission.
- While not actively dancing, all attendees should wear face coverings, including while arriving and leaving class, while sitting out of a dance and during any breaks.
- We request individual telephone numbers for all event attendees so they can be contacted if required by Test and Protect.
- We encourage anyone planning to attend to utilise the free lateral flow tests available by post or from a local testing facility, to help keep fellow dancers safe.
- Please bring your own refreshments if required to classes, as tea, coffee, juice or other facilities will not be provided.
Please keep the wellbeing and safety of other dancers in mind, and do not attend classes if you have any symptoms of Covid-19. You can also complete a home test before attending class to ensure you are unlikely to spread the virus to others, even if asymptomatic.
In line with RSCDS guidance, we recommend you prepare for the return to classes with warmup exercises to prevent or reduce injury. You can find a wide range of RSCDS classes online as well to help you prepare.